1. Application Form. Prospect students interested in applying to Olivet University must submit the application form from http://apply.sabt300.com. Olivet University does not accept the Common Application.
国产精品高清视频免费_国产毛片免费视频观看2. Essays. Applicants must submit a written essay approximately 700-1000 words in length describing their personal faith in Jesus Christ. Applicants must also submit their admission essay no less than 1000 words, describing their reason for applying to the University and their study plan. All applicants to Olivet University should evince a strong a Christian character, potential for effectiveness in Christian ministry, and the scholastic ability and emotional maturity to handle a higher education experience.
3. A bachelor's degree from a CHEA or USDE-accredited U.S. institution. Note: students with a baccalaureate degree from a state-approved or non-accredited institution are encouraged to apply and ask for a transcript evaluation to determine whether conditional admission is possible.
Applicants are responsible for making sure this information is mailed directly from the issuing educational institution to Olivet University:
36401 Tripp Flats Rd,
Anza, CA 92539
4. A minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent according to the institution's grading norms, for all course work during the last two years of undergraduate study. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA of less than 3.0 may be admitted on probation under the following provisions:
5. Proficiency in Bible knowledge. A student seeking to enter an Olivet University graduate degree program must take a written comprehensive examination in the area of Bible knowledge. The Bible knowledge examination tests a student's comprehension of the biblical story in its progressive unfolding of the history of redemption against the backdrop of creation and sin.
国产精品高清视频免费_国产毛片免费视频观看A passing score on this exam demonstrates a level of competency that does not require remedial course work in Bible and theology. Scores that rank below the 80th percentile level will determine that a student must enroll in 8 hours of remedial, non-credit Biblical studies courses (THEO200 and THEO210), which Olivet offers at the undergraduate level as required core curriculum courses for all students enrolled in its Bachelor of Arts degree programs.
6. Test Scores – Applicants must submit GRE/GMAT test scores, with exceptions.
*If an applicant submits multiple score reports, the highest score earned in each single sub score of the examination is used.
NOTE: GRE/GMAT test scores are not required to establish the admission eligibility of applicants with bachelor’s degree program grade point averages of 3.00 or above in a 4.0 scale. While applicants are not required to submit test scores to Olivet if they earn at least a 3.00 average, it is recommended that they submit standardized admission tests, which can be helpful for the purposes of advising and placement in appropriate courses.
7. Students who graduated from non-English speaking high school are required to submit TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or OLSPT (Olivet Language Studies Proficiency Test) scores that meet one of the following standards:
8. Recommendations. Applicants must submit at least three recommendation letters. One letter must be a reference from an World Olivet Assembly (WOA) church pastor who is knowledgeable about the applicant's church involvement. The other two recommendations should come from someone who is able to comment on your professional and educational goals and potential. This could be a professor or supervisor. Recommendations may not be from a member of your immediate family or your spouse.
国产精品高清视频免费_国产毛片免费视频观看9. Statement of Faith – Applicants must sign Olivet University's Statement of Faith.
国产精品高清视频免费_国产毛片免费视频观看10. Application Fee – Applicants must submit a $75.00 non-refundable application fee